Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whoa

It has been so long since my last post - not for lack of things to talk about.

I do want to say that EFT is the bane of my existance. I haven't been going to Jazzercise much because of some pain in my heel (plantar fasciitis by all accounts). So it's time to cancel, right? Well, God forbid you ask to cancel on the 16th rather than the 15th of the month. "Too late." Bullshit it's too late. Bullshit. Well, I guess I'll need to start taking that anti-inflamatory and get my but there for one more month because I'm paying for it, like it or not.

In the time I haven't spend playing phone tag with customer service, and receiving firm encouragement from DeuceDad to not be a pushover, I've been creativity-ing it up. Lots and lots of outside play with Deuce and Gunny, I have Deuce's first year scrapbook in the covers and only needing 2 odd pages, cooking food, crocheting and knitting.

I keep meaning to start spring cleaning/projects, but where's the fun in that? I had to do some cleaning today because my friend buzzed Deuce's hair in his highchair, and when the hair stuck to the jelly/syrup/tomato sauce coating I had to take it outside and take the hose to it.

A quick reread sounds a little whiny, but no real complaints here. My crocuses are sprouting and DeuceFamily's feelin' fine.

No comments: