Thursday, September 4, 2008

Must. Not. Nap.

I am sick. The summer cold I mentioned yesterday. I have pick eye this morning (ew!!!) and kept Deuce home because his eye was a little crusty (ew!!!) this morning. He's going to the ped at 3:00 and is taking a nap right now. Great kid.

I'm so jealous. I want to take a nap. I'm sick after all. But I won't.
  • Naps make me feel worse after I get up
  • I made a pile of "stuff" to put away
  • The kitchen floor needs mopping
  • I should prob call my doctor to find out what the hell is wrong with me
  • I will accomplish nothing once Deuce wakes up

Pep talk time!

I'm an adult - a tough one who can do things like remain conscious during daylight hours! I love to accomplish and this is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy peace and quiet while doing things that will make me happy when they're done! That's the spirit! One-two-three-PRIDE!

No comments: