Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I need a shower

Not a mental shower, sicko, an actual spray the driveway slime off shower.

You may have noticed I'm not posting very frequently lately. I haven't really had too much blog-worthy going on. Just sort of leading a quiet normal existance, plus one summer cold. Second one this summer.

Anyhow, I came home from work, petted Claude, ate spaghetti and meatballs, started washing the cars, then abandoned them in favor of splashing in a bucket of water with Deuce. He had his own separate clean-water bucket, and the soapy bucket was in the bed of the truck. You can take that idea and call it your own. Go ahead.

Anyhow, eventually I got out the sprinkler and then it was all-in. Hopefully Deuce is tired. I know I am.

Oh, and anyone who can point me to the camera battery charger wins. Wins what? Anything you want. For life.

No comments: