I didn't have time to post yesterday, but DeuceDad deserves a shout for his 31st birthday!
Happy birthday DeuceDad!
We had a nice night with only minimal construction, quick dinner, cake (that didn't quite come out, but that's a story for another day) and gifts (some of which he knew and one was a surprise). All in all I think a nice birthday.
Today seems like a Friday Fill-Ins kind of day. Enjoy!
1. Dancing to the Backyardigans while holding Deuce makes me look foolish.
2. The last time I went shopping I nearly bought myself a new crocheting book.
3. When I drive I sing.
4. I saw a squirrel standing on the branch right outside my bedroom window.
5. Give me life, give me liberty or, give me death.
6. Next week I am looking forward to the final week of development on our huge work project.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to celebrating my best friend's birthday (2 weeks late...), tomorrow my plans include working around the house and going out to fancy dinner with DeuceDad and Sunday, I want to bring Claude home!!!