Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back like New Kids on the Block!

Hi! Welcome back! I've missed blogging so much that I'm cutting my vacation short.

I have a confession to make - I almost bailed on blogspot and went to word press. I even "committed" and put a first post up and was just going to redirect from here. But I'm just going to hang on to that page and stay here at Blogger. Home sweet home.

As for the future of this page, here's what I've been thinking --

The blogs I read every day are ones that have content I can use (or pretty pictures). I want my blog to represent not only what it means to be Deuce’s mom, but also present our adventures in a way that others may find funny or useful in their own lives.

I took a good look my tags and decided on three main subjects I want to focus on. Parenting, creative endeavors and the environment. Specifically:

  • Parenting challenges/solutions/victories
  • scrapbooking
  • crocheting
  • cooking
  • how to reduce/reuse/recycle more and better
  • Green product reviews

I’m also doing a lot of surfing and blog-reading to pick some “along”s that I can really stick with. For one, I plan to resurrect my ABC-Along.

Thanks for coming back!

1 comment:

Marketing Mama said...

LOL on your post title. :) Glad you are back - I like reading your blog!