Friday, May 8, 2009

Hi Again

Hi! I haven't posted in so long, it took me a second to remember my blogger password - yike!

I got derailed when I couldn't find my object for H for the ABC-along. My Clover Soft Touch crochet hook size H was MIA. In fact, it's solid gone and I bought a new one. Phew!

Life has been a little crazy lately. I accidentally put my hand throught the glass in one of our storm doors and cut my hand up. That was probably the only bad thing that's happened lately!

Those old bushes have been replaced by some lily and iris plants. I would like to fill in around the some because apparently the shock of transplanting makes them not bloom that year. And we need some color. But I've been dutifully watering (and it's been raining) so I think they're going to live. Woo hoo! Grass seed is even growing. It's a big accomplishment for me.

I did the invitations for my parents' anniversary party. Look how in love...

That's in 2 weeks. I have a lot to do before then.

Applying to jobs, obviously. I had to go to one of those "justify your existence" meetings for department of labor. Can't find a job as a software engineer huh? Surprise, surprise. But I applied for something at the mecca of all things grocery, Wegmans. That would be my dream I think. Well, you know, loving family notwithstanding.

I got my mother's day present - craft supplies! Shadow boxes for my dried roses (I keep most of the flowers DeuceDad gives me), some yarn for the racetrack run (almost ready for it's photo shoot), a new H hook, fresh Cricut cutting mats, and a new Cricut cartridge - Mickey Font! So fun for the toddler in my life!

Well, you're up to speed, and I'm back at it. Enjoy your Friday!

No comments: