Sunday, May 31, 2009

Round up

Katie the Scrapbook Lady does an end of the month roundup that works perfectly with my end of May have to get things done push. It's just some things of interest about the blogger, plus some blog/computer/office maintenance.

  • What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
  • The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns
    What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
  • Quantum of Solace, and the season premiere of Jon & Kate Plus 8 *hangs head in shame*
    What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
  • Saw BIL and SIL at DeuceDad's parents house. Anniversary Party!
    What gifts did I give and/or receive?
  • I got craft supplies and flowers for Mother's Day, and I gave the anniversary album (need to snap some pics of that)
    What special or unusual purchases did I make?
  • LOTS of food and party supplies, a firepit for the backyard
    What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
  • I did squats and literally could barely walk for 3 days
    What were my accomplishments this month?
  • I made my long awaited living room curtains!
    What were my disappointments this month?
  • The curtains are a leetle too narrow
  • Anything else noteworthy to include?
  • Finishing projects left and right!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady also has a to-do list which I will honestly say I am up to date uploading pics and that I don't plan to back up files (but she has a computer business, so it's important to her). I will clear off my scrapping space though b/c I have 112 pictures on their way here and lots of scrapping to do before Deuce's birthday party!

No comments: