Friday, May 22, 2009

T minus 28 hours

I have a few things left to do before the anniversary party tomorrow. And by a few I mean I should not be here at the computer. But I know I won't get a chance to do this tomorrow, so I just wanted to share a cute pic of my parents (at dinner in Rome). It's hard to appreciate your parents' marriage because as a kid it doesn't mean much. Unless of course they decide to end it. But through good times and bad my parents have stayed together. And coming from the place of party-planner, anniversary-album-maker and photo-gatherer I can say that they have shared a lot of happy times. My life is different from there's in many ways, but I hope that 30 years into my marriage I find myself on my dream vacation with my husband who is also my best friend, a little buzzed on house red wine and smiling for the camera.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: