Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Here comes your 19th nervous breakdown"

I have this habit of hearing phrases and then getting songs stuck in my head. Today, someone at work was suggesting that I "break down" a software design diagram and then use "your breakdown" to illustrate blah, blah, blah (this is where I stopped listening and starting daydreaming in Rolling Stones.
I'm not on the verge of a breakdown either. But it's a catchy tune.

So my crochet swap buddy Kim and I just finally connected. She's having computer problems, I'm having procrastination problems. We have yet to decide what we're swapping, but she sounds really interesting, and I'm game for anything.


"You better stop
Look around
Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes, here it comes
Here comes your nine-teenth nervous breakdown..."
Ugh, I need to go find that CD so I can just get it out of my head.

1 comment:

bookwoman said...

I had a similar issue for a while...the Beatles "When I'm 64" got stuck in my head for a week. Then it stopped. Then someone requested The Complete Beatles song book, and it started all over again. I found it helped to let my coworkers know about my predicament, and then the song got stuck in their heads as well. Misery loves company.