Thursday, February 21, 2008

Redo!

Just to preface this - yes I'm procrastinating. Sue Me.

I was trying to work at work today (it'll never catch on, I know) and I got sidetracked with all the new year's resolutions and other stuff I started and then stopped when Deuce got sick. The list is long, and includes, but is not limited to, such worthwhile activities as
housekeeping
C25K
crochet swap
scrapping baby pictures
getting a haircut

I'm glad we're all better and in the scheme of things we did a really good job during the survival period. My mom was here this past weekend and didn't die of shock when she saw the house. This is a good thing.

But I'm unsatisfied. As soon as I get this paper submitted I feel like my life is mine again. I'm being very overdramatic about the whole thing. But I miss my regular life. I would love to take just 1 hour to put together a pot of soup, or drink a beer without falling asleep (I blame you, Bookwoman!)

Ok, crying baby, enough whining...

2 comments:

bookwoman said...

Okay, what's C25K?

And it's not my fault...although if you need recommendations for "sleep aids"....

kasiaiscarly said...

So the real question, did Deb die of shock at the state of the house ? LOL :) It's a good thing she can't just pop over here, she really couldn't deal with it!