Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I went down a really fun trail of blogs today that led me to Friday Fill-Ins.
I don't want to abandon Haiku Friday, but this seems fun too. I'm going to do last week's today and see how I like it.

I'll do this new-house theme based on the place we have an offer in on!

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to take my shoes off and walk on that old yucky carpet!
2. Not knowing where the weed whacker is reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my rubber gloves.
4. Pulling out shrubs and scraping off tile are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons use them to deodorize the garbage disposal.
6. Listening to cicadas on hot summer mornings is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (pretending this is Friday) getting a home inspection, tomorrow my plans include (pretending this is Saturday) going to our old house and Sunday, I want to pack boxes!

That was pretty fun. Not sure it's so fun that I would forgo Haiku Friday... we'll see.

1 comment:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

We have some shrubs you can pull up, if you really want to. :)