The two and a half weeks I've just been so crazy that I've let my water drinking go. (New boss is a long-meetings guy and I don't want to be getting up to refill/visit the lav). Plus that bout of IBS put me behind the water 8-ball.
The weird thing is I can tell - my skin is really dry and almost a little wrinkly. Blech.
So today I've dreamed up some ways to work water drinking back into my day-to-day.
- Drink a glass every time you fill a sippy cup/bottle
- Keep one of these fancy new aluminum bottles on the desk at work (BPA free!)
- Drink a full glass while taking pills/vitamin in the morning
- Get up from desk once an hour to stretch legs and refill/freshen water supply
- Refill every time I head for the bathroom
- Switch to decaf coffee (maybe someone else would consider this a real option...)
- Set Outlook reminder
- Get some Crystal Light flavor packets
- Keep lemon wedges in fridge
- Drink one glass of water for each caffeinated beverage
- Put water pitcher on the table at dinner to encourage chugging
- Have a contest with DeuceDad (I will most likely choke to death)
- Increase by one glass per day
- Keep a chart
- Try new juices
- Chat at the water cooler. Refill before returning to desk
- Try to teach Deuce to drink through a straw