Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A-B-C about me

A is for age: 27

B is for burger of choice: SUllivan's Charbroil

C is for the car I drive: 2000 Chevy S10 (I've been working on a post about this one)

D is for your dog's name: I have no dog

E is for essential item you use every day: Diet Code

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: House Hunters (HGTV)

G is for favorite game: Sorry

H is for home state: NY

I is for instruments you play: piano and guitar in the past

J is for favorite juice: Ruby Red & Tangerine

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: so many bums, so little time

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Grandpa Sam's

M is for your favorite Muppet: if Sesame Street counts, Snuffy

N is for number of piercings: 4. 2 in each ear

O is for overnight hospital stays: 1 for Deuce's delivery

P is for people you were with today: coworkers, later - DeuceDad, Deuce & my parents

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: sleep

R is for biggest regret: the frozen pizza I ate for lunch last Wednesday that made me sick. Ugh.

S is for status: Married

T is for time you woke up today: 6:30

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I enjoy the Backyardigans more than my son (they have a character named Uniqua)

V is for vegetable you love: tomatoes

W is for worst habit: picking at blemishes

X is for x-rays you've had: teeth

Y is for yummy food you ate today: nothing of note yet. Yesterday's caponata was delicious though

Z is for zodiac: Sagitarius

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Tomatoes are a fruit :)

And what happened to your Escape, why you driving the S10? :)