Monday, July 21, 2008

Why don't ya do somethin?

Ugh, Britney Spears songs are so catchy

Anywho... Just a quicky between insane work meetings. I'm getting really restless, antsy... Oh, I'll just come out and say it. Bitchy. Why? ("why this time?" is a better question)

Because in the last week there is so much to do and I haven't actually done anything about anything.

The house? Not painted.
The flooring? Not scheduled.
The scrapbooking and crocheting I love? Ha!

I have to cut myself a little slack because I let my sinus infection get so bad and I finally went to the doctor when I couldn't function any more which meant I spent part of the weekend recovering. We also took Deuce to a baseball game and an amusement part this weekend (trying to actually get out and do things that we said were perks of living in a bigger town).

I was dealing with it okay until my Great Grandma Millie died. She passed away Saturday at 2 AM at the ripe old age of 97. She was an amazing person and will be missed. The thing is, her daughter (my Grandma) just had heart surgery and her doctor won't let her go to calling hours/funeral until next weekend. So we're in the weird limbo of going on with life and doing the fun things we planned while we're really sad and should be having the funeral service... It just feels like I should be doing something.

It's just part of the emotions when someone dies I think. We have so many exciting things happening, but there is still this feeling that something isn't right.

She was a hard-working, no-nonsense that never would have whined to the internet about how busy she was. So here I go to apply myself. I'll accomplish something in her honor. Even if it's just hugging my baby.

No comments: