Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Modern Woman

Get down with my bad self -

39

As a 1930s wife, I am
Poor

Take the test!



I'm lacking in the "dainty and feminine" categories, and the "doing housework" categories, along with many other delightful traits, and would have made some poor sap in 1930 a real miserable case.

I'm actually a poor example of a 2000s wife, let alone a 1930s wife. Me and my cold feet slapped against DeuceDad in bed really give the modern woman a bad name. I'm not going to give you the woe-is-me, I'm a WOHM song and dance, because I wasn't a model wife before Deuce was on the scene. Let's face it, I love lounge pants.

Instead of getting heavy into the division of labor in DeuceFamily, I'll just say this - I'm not vacuuming in heels. No way. No how. End of discussion.

2 comments:

DeuceDad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeuceDad said...

As with all things, I am the big winner. A 97 (or 86 if you believe deucemom) as a 1930's husband. At least I will be prepared for the upcoming economic collapse al la 'The Great Depression'