- Wear non-nursing bras (long overdue considering he's only been nursing at night/in the morning for weeks now) Oops. I may have packed all my clothes and not even laid eyes on a regular bra. Where are they???
- Put away nursing pajamas I haven't put them away (because the bags of maternity closes are buried in the storage unit, but I did stop wearing them and treated myself to a new summer night shirt.
- Go back on real pill Check
- Eat broccoli I had no idea how much I like fresh broccoli! Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I suppose.
- Eat egg rolls Sadly, a disappointment. Haven't found a Chinese restaurant we love here
- Eat reuben sandwiches How did I let this slip by me?
- Drink hard liquor One pina colada, one strawberry daquori (sp). Long live frozen drinks in summer!
- Other stuff you don't want to know about, but it has to do w/ DeuceDad I don't kiss and tell, but let's just say, Check and Check.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Return of the Broccoli
After Deuce weaned himself, I made a tongue-in-cheek list of things I had given up while breastfeeding. In an effort to convince myself I've accomplished something with my life lately, I'd like to revisit.