Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Monday

Off to a good start on the Creativity Project. I made a new recipe for dinner - Asian short ribs from Real Simple. I had never cooked that piece of meat before. It was a hit all the way around the table!

Didn't sew yesterday because BFFs normally super neat and clean house was all pushed into her living room for painting. I need to just bite the bullet, mop my kitchen floor, and sew those curtains here.

Two scrapbook pages - and when I ran out of juice I just stopped. Why push it? Got inspiration from Pencil Lines.

And last but not least, Deuce and I did an "in like a lion, out like a lamb" project. I printed out a lion and a lamb, he colored them, and then glued cotton balls to the lamb and yarn to the lion's mane and tail - so cute!

Today's challenge is to think of a creative way to get Deuce to behave at the library while I check out books. Strap him into the stroller? Worth a try.

No comments: