Sunday, March 1, 2009

Keep Marching

The month of March really snuck up on me - welcome to March!

Weather-wise I was hoping for some "in like a lion, out like a lamb" action, but it's sunny and cold outside. Is that liony or lamby?

Happiness-wise, I'm leaving February behind. The end of the month was really tough on me (you may have noticed the emotional thrashing) and I know that I am wasting this precious time that I have to be a SAHM, and I'm not going to do that. I'm living my dream right now, and I'm going to appreciate it.

So let's talk about this month. So much to do, and I feel exhilirated thinking about it. We have a wedding to prepare for, spring cleaning to do, a mom's group that I just stumbled into, a new hobby, and the return of warmer weather. I'm ready!

I'm adding a little something to keep me thinking. It's The Creativity Project. The basic gist it to do something creative each day, particularly by adding some fun to the day-to-day routine things. Coincidentally, I made this week "new recipes" week, so I think I was kind of doing this idea inadvertently. And BFF and I were planning on sewing curtains together today.

So here's to March - a month where I plan to use my "more complaints" tag less, and my smile muscles more!

No comments: