Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The PJs had it

...until I realized that I had 2 incomplete gifts and MILs gift probably isn't going to be here on time so we went out. Well, and I mopped the kitchen floor. But other than that, the PJs had it ;)

It's Christmas Eve everyone! The wrapping is done (unless UPS really comes through for me, please, please, please), the menus and shopping are done (some cooking to do but that's okay), and the house really isn't in bad shape (I've managed to maintain fairly well from my birthday).

The Christmas CDs are out in full force - any favs? My mom and I buy the Hallmark CDs every year, Barry Manilow from last year is spinning now. I have to admit that my all time favorite is Mariah Carey. "All I want for Christmas is you" has been my ring tone for the last month, and if the phone rings in the car, I often have that song on the radio, too. It's an obsession.

I wanted to post the video, but Sony apparently "requested" that the embed feature be disabled. Bah Humbug. If you are so inclined, you can click through.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Love,
The DeuceFamily

No comments: