Despite some serious fussing this weekend, we did have a nice time. I did some major tackling which I'll share tomorrow and spent time with my mom and my best friend. Deuce and I enjoyed the sunshine. It was really nice.
So how did last week's master plan work out? Not too bad.
- cooking all meals (except 1 planned dinner out) - check!
- finding activities to take Deuce to - check!
- apply to > 10 jobs (I hope) - applied to 5
- finding a mom's group - nope
- one huge tackle and one minor tackle - check! I'll share tomorrow
- getting into a schedule - eh...
There's room for improvement. So here's this week's plan:
- cook all meals (ate pizza last night)
- 2 activities with Deuce (story hour + play date)
- review 1/2 of the companies on this awesome list I found and sent resumes to the promising ones
- one big tackle, one small tackle
- add "get all dishes done" and "do house cleaning" to that schedule