Tuesday, February 17, 2009

House guest

This is Abbey!

She's my aunt's 7 year old Pomeranian. She's really sweet, and actually getting along famously with Claude. They both slept in bed with us last night and there were no claws or teeth!
Deuce is loving having a dog around and quickly learned how to throw her ball for her (she LOVES fetch). It's only been one day, but she's reinforcing my desire to get a dog.
I'm still kind of pulling for a smaller breed (Boston terrier? Beagle?) because even with the dog and cat in bed with us, I still had room to stretch my legs out. And NO ONE messes with my sleep unless I birthed them myself. And even then I don't take kindly to sleep-stealers.
Back to my point on the dog though - it's fun having a dog around, and I really can't wait to get one of our own!

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

beagle. beagle! BEAGLE!!

beagles totally rule :)