Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why oh why is my therapist copay $40?

I'm back in complete and utter, although hopefully very short-lived, depression. I got a call for a phone interview! The catch - I'm 90% sure it would be a 90 minute commute. I have a baby at home. I can't be away from him 11+ hours 5 days a week.

Then I tried to install my Palm software (which I've been putting off b/c I knew it would be a nightmare) and something is fucked up, I think with the phone. The phone I had no business getting b/c I'm not working.

So I cried. Argh.

This is the time when it would be so great to have that rockin' out playlist and just go out and run until I'm spent. Or, let's face it, alternate jogging and walking which would just piss me off.

This would also be a good time to get a little wine drunk with girlfriends. Oh, I only have one friend here. I left my group of friends to come to the land of milk and honey and the great job opportunity. Great trade.

This would be a good time to just be in the house alone. Except it's messy and everything's half finished and we can't afford to finish anything BECAUSE I'M NOT WORKING.

This would be a good time to go out and treat myself to a new purse WHICH I CAN'T AFFORD.

This would be a good time to sob hysterically and fall asleep. But I just heard the crib rattle.

Time to put on the happy face. Maybe if I can convince him I can save this day.

No comments: