Friday, January 11, 2008

Gimme Gimme Gimme

The scrapbook swap was a great success! I got rid of some of my scrapbook paper, but even 4 women hungry for fresh stuff couldn't make a dent. More importantly I got enough Christmas paper and other new paper to make about a dozen pages. Rock!

I think fun was had by all, and am considering making it a yearly thing.

I have a major case of the gimme's right now. I want to get new craft stuff and not necessarily do any actually crafting. I have a whole list of scrapbooking and crocheting projects to do, but shopping just seems like more fun.

Deuce also has the gimme's. He is now refusing formula. He will eat food and drink water, but it's b-milk or nothing, milk-wise. Not that I mind. It's like being picked first for the team. He's just the cutest thing - he's made up his baby mind and will accept no substitute for b-milk.

So this weekend we have to work on the sippy cup to make sure he's getting enough fluids during the day, clean house, and I will make time to craft come h-e-double-hockeysticks or high water (we have high water, so there is actually a chance hell makes an appearance).

No comments: