Sunday, January 27, 2008

Notes from the Office

I slept, or Lord I slept, until 9AM. It's a beautiful thing. I have a wonderful husband and a wonderful son who were both perfectly silent until 9AM. I am blessed today in every sense of the word.

(That's a lot of joy right there!)

I have to start some risotto for "dinner" with my ILs. I call it "dinner" b/c it's at 12:30 which is not the dinner hour so far as I'm concerned. But I'm going with it.

I don't stir risotto constantly (bad! bad!) so that gives me lots of time to clean out the office/craft room/hunting storage/library disaster area room.

I have quite a to-do list based on some of the stuff I unearthed in there:

1. Write more thank yous - I can't even close my thank you card box.
2. Get DeuceDad to build new bookshelf
3. Hang pictures that came out of nursery (a year ago!)

All those important activities will have to wait 4 more weeks until my class is over. I have a renewed desire to apply myself b/c I just found out I got an A on my midterm!!!

No comments: