Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 1 Day 1

Holy cow I'm out of shape!!

I just did Week 1 Day 1 of C25K and it was hard! I'm glad I'm doing it because my fitness level is pathetic. I'm also regretting agreeing to this b/c of the logistics if nothing else.

I decided to do the workouts at lunch time MWF in our office gym. This will keep me from having to go outside (it was 1 degree this morning), it will save me money by not joining a gym and it will make the most of my time away from Deuce. It will also leave me sweaty and stinking for the remainder of the day.

So here's my dilemma. I can fit in a quick shower if I don't have to do my hair or wear makeup. Do I:
a) only wear makeup in the morning MWF (I work with all dudes, no one will notice)
b) ditch the exercise at lunchtime thing altogether?

For this week at least, I'm taking the clean and fit road. I will shower after the workouts. Better healthy and blotchy than flabby and madeup. (Sounds good...)

No comments: