Monday, April 14, 2008

Argh!

I missed the phone call! The place DeuceDad's been interviewing with called this afternoon and I didn't get home in time to give him the message.

I left the house this morning so that I wouldn't just sit around and obsess. It worked, but now I'm super obsessed! We would know by now if I had stayed home! Argh!

DeuceDad thinks this is the height of humor.

I am drinking beer.

Today was productive otherwise, and I checked tons of great books out of the library, including Simple Scrapbooks Scrapbooking Made Easy. One of the minds behind this is Stacy Julian (Altogether Too Happy link on my side bar). I only got as far as page 3 before I had to run upstairs and scraplift a page. I think this is going to be a gold mine.

Well, we'll know tomorrow. Pray for us, please!

1 comment:

bookwoman said...

The people will still be there to take a call back tomorrow. Good thoughts being sent north.

And it's funny, we just saw that beer when we were in Texas. Hope you enjoyed it!