Sunday, April 20, 2008

So far so good

Deuce has been handling part one of the move so well. He's cool like that.

We've been at my parents' for the weekend accomplishing scads of to-do list items. They've been babysitting him and they are awesome for it. We couldn't have done a quarter of what we did with him in tow. Plus he'd be miserable and I'm just not that into making him miserable (wierd, I know).

But (you knew there would be a but), he sleeps like double-s h i double-t shit in the pack-n-play. I haven't slept more that 2 hours straight the last two nights. It's brutal. Next weekend we'll have the crib.

Tomorrow we're going to see his new day care! I think it's going to be really nice there and I know he's going to have fun. I am worried about the transition from all mommy all the time to strangers all day, but he's friendly, and I'm sure he'll do fine.

He's good like that.

No comments: