Saturday, March 29, 2008

50th Post!


I'm not a playa I just post a lot.
I can't believe how much has happened since blog inception - really just ridiculous!
The interview went really well yesterday. I would love to call that job my own and the interviewers were software developers with social skills. Love it.
Deuce has been fuss-ay the last couple of days. He's really out of his routine, plus top teeth are imminent. It's tough being a baby.
I have scrapbooking day with the girls this afternoon. Deuce is coming with me while DeuceDad finishes up at work and then they're going to Deuce's first outdoor show. Very cool guy stuff.
I don't have any plans for next week, so I think it's going to be "get Deuce back in a routine" week. Not sure what that's going to involve, but he's used to more structure (and more babies) than he got last week. I might drop in on a neighbor (eek!) that I know stays home with her baby. And we're going to go to a LLL meeting too. I've heard that it's a little cult-ish, but I'll give it a shot. Beyond that, I have no idea how he's doing to meet other babies. (Suggestions welcome!)
So there - how's that for a 50th post? My life is crazy and I have no idea how to parent my kid. That about sums it up!

2 comments:

bookwoman said...

No one has any idea how to parent a kid. Anyone who says otherwise is lying through their teeth.

Any idea when you'll hear about the job? As a friend recently told me, "I'm sending so many good vibes your way, I put the Beach Boys to shame!"

Marketing Mama said...

Congrats on 50 posts! :)

Let us know how the LLL meeting went - I've never been to one...