Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Letters and Titles and Die Cuts, Oh My!


OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I ordered a Cricut machine!!!

I chose this slightly haloed image b/c the Cricut machine is my holy grail of scrapbooking. Yes, there is a larger and more expensive model, but I'm not a teacher, so I have no use for 12"x24" die cuts. 5.5"x11.5" will serve me just nicely thank you.

I am SO HAPPY!

*updated: DeuceDad thought this section made it sound like I tricked him into buying my something I wanted. Quite the opposite - I knew he's encouraging me to spend money to make me feel happy.*

DeuceDad and I talked last night about my general malaise (General Malaise!), and now today I'm spending $200 on scrapbooking b/c he knows it makes me happy.

Now, the waiting... I saved $10 by having it sent to the store, but I have to wait 3-5 days longer than if it was shipped to the house. That's okay though, because I have to clean the office to make a space for it and a space to work. Maybe I should take a vacation day and do that! Maybe I'm insane!

So there's some excitement for ya - yay scrapbooking!

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

It's 6:45 and I turn on the TV to a cricut infomercial. Strange, as I'd never heard of it before! The people in the infomercial are very excited, too ;)