Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wheels - revised

It's Saturday morning, and Deuce was up for good before 6AM. Love that kid. Really, he's a morning person so I am taking advantage of the fact that he will play by himself in the morning and early afternoon because in the evening he needs to be held darn near constantly.

I'm looking forward to spending the day at home, not going out. At all. I won't have wheels because the car is in the shop and DeuceDad is going to the Syracuse game. This is good because I have so much to do at home, I don't really need to be out shopping. It's like a challenge!

I'm sure no crocheting will happen today, nor cooking, nor scrapping. Just some good old baby time. Nice.

Update:
DeuceDad is so thoughtful - he had his dad come pick him up for the game so I can have a car. He's so great! This means I can do the shopping today and we can hang out as a family tomorrow. Brilliant!

Oh, and I love shopping

No comments: